Cradlepoint COR IBR200 Cloud-Managed Modem/Router
NetCloud Solution Packages with the compact, semi-ruggedized COR IBR200 LTE router are designed for secure, cloud-managed networking. The COR IBR200 enables use of MaxxKonnect data plans, and with NetCloud Perimeter, addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24x7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including: Remote Connect / Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling, and location-based services.
- Low-cost with industry-leading security features for value-driven, mission critical networking solution
- NetCloud Perimeter and advanced security for PCI-compliant networking of vulnerable IoT devices
- Embedded Category 1 modem for cost-effective connectivity
- Semi-ruggedized for wider deployment options - less likely to be damaged in a remote kit!
- Comprehensive 24x7 support included for business-critical applications
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK, NCM API for custom solutions and more!
Cloud Managed: Yes, with NetCloud Manager
LTE: Embedded Cat 1 LTE 10 Mbps Modem (& DC-HSPA+ Fallback on AT&T version)
Carriers / Operators: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Canada (Bell, Rogers, TELUS)
WiFi: 1x1 802.11 b/g/n
Ethernet Ports: 1 LAN 10/100
GPS/GNSS: Yes, with passive standalone antenna
Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Input Range: 12 VDC
Size: 3.0 × 3.7 × 1.0 in (76.5 × 94.5 × 24.5 mm)
Weight: 6 oz (175 g)
Support:Phone support: 24 hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24x7, Chat: 24x5
Lead time: 1-2 weeks ARO